Pure Linen Saree in Purple and Grey Piping borders and with Contrast Blouse
Style yourself with cool Purple and Grey Linen Saree
Linen in Indian history has got a significant place in the holy books like Vedas, Upanishads and Purana’s. It has a long historical record that ages back to 5000 B.C, where people actually started weaving linen from the flax plant. It is essentially a light-weight thin fabric that suits women of all body type. The name is derived from a Latin word ‘Linum’ which means a flax plant. When it comes to ethnic wardrobe, Linen sarees always have a permanent place. It takes a lot of time and effort to make a linen saree from the plant.
- Linen sarees are known to showcase a woman’s curve by highlighting the strengths and hiding the flaws.
- Since they can absorb moisture, they do not cause any skin rashes.
- It is perfect to wear in hot days, as it provides a cooling effect on the body.
- The more you wash a linen saree, the softer it gets.
Linen Saris Features:
- It is a perfect mix of style, comfort and convenience.
- It is easy to maintain a linen saree.
- It provides easy draping. The saree just sits as it is, without showing any wrinkles.
- For women who wish to get that corporate look, linen sarees are the best recommended. They are perfect to wear for an office meeting or conference.
- It is a versatile fabric. You can drape this saree in different ways to give a fusion look.
How To Style Linen Sarees?
- It looks perfect when matched with a three fourth sleeve blouse. Add a pinch of fusion by wearing a contrast blouse so that the saree looks more graceful when worn.
- A sober linen saree is perfect for a corporate look. A classic linen sari can be ideal for a corporate meeting or office wear.
- Team up a uni-coloured linen saree with a full sleeve or three fourth sleeve blouse. You can wear an ikkat blouse with a plain linen saree. This is one of the most widely used combinations while wearing a linen saree.
- Pairing your linen saree with jacket blouse is a trend these days and gives an extremely unique fusion look.
Style is all about personality. Linen sarees are a fantastic way to showcase your confidence and inner personality. To get a corporate look, go for linen sarees. When wearing white, black, yellow and red linen, the colors work very well in accessories. Although there are many colors in which linen sarees come, the most common colors seen in linen sarees are the white, black, red, yellow and blue. It doesn’t matter whether you are going for a team dinner or office meeting – a linen saree can be your go-for choice for every occasion.
We Also Recommend
Pure Georgette saree with beautiful Red embroidery all over saree cover with red swarowski work with red piping and matching red blouse-FOF001RS
Designer Bollywood Concept Starring Mouni Roy in Shimmering Silver Soft pure Georgette Sequins Saree-NIRM001MR
Blue Kanchipuram pure silk handloom Saree with 2 gram pure jari-PBKSSDS001
SUNEHRI , AUTHENTIC ORIGINAL ELEGANT RED KATAN SILK SAREE FOR WOMEN -SA001RKSS